Choosing a riser can be difficult. Especially if it’s your first bow.
Do you buy cheap, and hope for the best? Or do you take out a second mortgage and go top of the line?
If this sounds familiar, you are not alone. This common dilemma troubles many new and experienced archers every day.
The ‘Wave X’ was designed to help with that decision.
We wanted to design a high quality, high performance riser at a much more attainable price point.
And not just a single size riser. If we wanted to create a performance riser, we needed to accommodate the demand for different lengths.
The Wave X is available in 23”, 25” and 27” to ensure more people can optimise their bow length without compromising.
We know we have produced a riser that far outshines its modest price point in every regard.
But don’t take our word for it. Compare for yourself.
- Made in the UK Precision machined from a solid billet of 6082 aluminium
- Offset riser design for improved lateral balance
- Ergonomic, soft touch grip
- Fully adjustable for tiller and limb alignment
- ILF limb fitting
- Stainless steel stabiliser bushing
- New Cerakote finish
- 23” = 1076g
- 25” = 1136g
- 27” = 1180g